SALARIED GP OR PARTNER
An exciting opportunity to join a friendly, patient-focused practice in Somerset, located within easy reach of Taunton, Bristol and the Somerset coast.
This is a golden opportunity for both newly qualified GPs or experienced GPs to come and join a forward-looking, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team.
- Purpose-built premises just off the M5 (junction 24)
- Paper light, PMS practice using EMIS web
- Practice nurse-led chronic disease management
- ST3 and Practice nurse training practice
- CQC inspected January 2016 – overall good rating with areas of outstanding practice identified
- High QOF achievement and enhanced services
- Friendly and supportive team, including dedicated prescription team
- Strong links with local Federation practices
What we can offer:
- 4-6 sessions per a week (negotiable)
- A very competitive salary, 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week study leave.
- Medical indemnity fees paid
- Active support and encouragement to develop special interests
- Bi-weekly protected clinical education meeting
- Daily morning coffee/get-together for all clinicians
- No OOH but local sessions available
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Kathy Bartley, Practice Manager on 01278 411520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.